Subject: SAVE THE DATE | Policy Recommendations Launch Event | Irish College Leuven’s Auditorium/Online | 16 July 2024 | 14:00 - 16:00
From: "RLT Academy" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Christophe Deroose UKLEUVEN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 10:57:04 +0300

On behalf of the Radioligand Therapy (RLT) Academy Consortium (Erasmus+ 
Project), we are thrilled to announce the upcoming launch of the RLT Academy 
Policy Recommendations. This significant event which will serve as the 
closing of the RLT first edition is scheduled for 16 July 2024, from 14:00 
to 16:00, at the Irish College Leuven’s Auditorium and online, followed by a 
cocktail reception.

The RLT Academy is launching a comprehensive set of policy recommendations, 
developed by established experts in the nuclear medicine field, to advance 
the adoption of RLT by addressing critical barriers to its implementation.

You can find the Save the Date attached to this email; the agenda will be 
sent shortly. Following the event, a networking reception will be held.

This is a unique opportunity to network, share ideas, and be part of a 
community that is shaping the future of cancer care through this 
breakthrough treatment across Europe. We would be delighted to see you 
there!

To register for this event either in-person or online, please 
<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=5LJAWkDRpUKiid1kkOMNHWX3lxzdkhBDiPMrt6gEysNUMVk5SUtCUlpKWks5RFpPRUVJQ0tKUkpSQy4u> 
CLICK HERE.

Kind regards,

Marietta on behalf of the RLT Academy Secretariat